Monday, September 13, 2010

MY CRAZY DOG T-SHIRT REVIEW


This site has got to be the BEST site I've found that gives you the coolest 80's T-shirts! Of course, I grew up in the 80's so I love T-shirts that remind me of "the good old days!"


This is the T-shirt I chose after a LONG TIME debating. I choose this shirt because The gremlins movie was one that scared me and amazed me. I mean come on a little furry thing driving a barbie car??!! I went ahead and ordered the XL and was hoping beyond hope that it would fit. Some places use Junior sizes and I really needed a bigger size. I opened the box and was so delighted to find a shirt my size and loved the great quality of it!! It made it threw the wash in perfect order! 


Heres the shirt I ordered... DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT?!




After receiving this T-shirt I went back to the web site to see which other T-shirt I would be buying!
These are some 80's ones!


ATARI!!!


I just loved these movies!!


This will be my NEXT gizmo purchase!


I just hated when that happened!




These are just a few of the T-shirts that you can find from the crazy dog company, so head on over there and get your "blast from the past" T-Shirt!!!

1 comment:

  1. I do love it! I think we're long overdue for another Gremlins movie :)

    P.S.
    If you have a chance, come link up on Not "Baaad" Sundays with LambAround! :)

    ReplyDelete