Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WHAT THE FLIP?! KOOLAID STAIN????

So check this one out....
Last night after Kendelle got out of the shower, I noticed she had been eating lik m stick powder!!!!


THE CULPRIT!!!!


"WHAT IS ON YOUR FACE?!" I said, totally freaked out because school was the next day and well, shes a 6th grader... enough said about that  eh hmmmm... lovely isn't it???






Ofcourse, since I'm trying to be a blogger, I grab my camera!  "GREAT PHOTO OPP!" I'm thinking.... Shes starting to freak now too lol and says "MOM GOOGLE HOW TO GET IT OFF ME!!!" HA HA... Thats just what we did and heres how it went!!!


Take some tooth paste... yep tooth paste




Squirt some of that bad boy on your hands and rub it into the stain like you were using soap!




Then take a wash cloth and rub that tooth paste and stain right off there!!!








The only draw back she said was " I was overwhelmed by the tooth paste smell!"

 She suggests that if you have "kiddie" tooth paste, use it because berry or bubble gum will smell way better than vanilla mint!!!

So, voila! That was our little stressed out episode at the last minuate before bedtime!!!    Don't ya just love it??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment