Monday, November 1, 2010

Hunting Season 2010


Hunting season started off with a scouting trip to find the Elk. During this little adventure my husband put my camera on the back of the 4 wheeler, forgot about it and ended up running it over when it fell!!!! I'm going to buy a camera for just hunting!!!!

Here are some pics of the Elk my husband, Danny got. Everyone was very excited about it because it was really big. I mean quite a few ppl living in our small town had to come to our house and have a look.






After this fun time came the Deer hunting. My son Tristan got the biggest deer! Here is a picture of his.


Next my husband, Danny and my oldest son, Lane, came home with a deer each. Theirs were pretty good sized also. They are all entered into a Deer Pool and stand at first, second and third place so far. The Deer Pool continues till the middle of December. Here are the pics of the Deer.




My husband keeps saying that this year has been a good year and I agree!













No comments:

Post a Comment