Monday, September 6, 2010

THE FARMERS MARKET n TONOPAH

Our little Farmers Market in Tonopah makes a fun time for our family!
We have a place call the "Pocket Park".






Our Farmers Market may be small but it is well worth visiting. Our venders have worked hard in their gardens, baking and the best part cooking!!




Here is a fellow that makes the BEST homemade tamales!!!








There is a wide variety of things to choose from... I never know where to start looking for the things I want to buy!!!














These were only a very small variety of things there, I just got caught up in the fun stuff and got carried away!


The B-B-Q was WONDERFUL!!!  My daughter and I had the pork, corn on cob and zucchini bread meal...






A woman from the Bela Vita Salon sets up here with massages!!!






But the funnest thing the kids liked today was the FACE PAINTING!!
My niece, Ashlynne and nephew Kasen and my daughter Kendelle loved it!


















And this was the fun thing we did on LABOR DAY!!! Having time with family is the best!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment