Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please Wash Your Hands Picture For Bathroom

    Here I am making the picture for the bathroom. It matches the shelf I made earlier.


I took the mat from the 8x10 picture frame. Placed the picture of the baby hands washing and the purple stock paper behind it. I made sure that is where I wanted it and glued the picture to the card stock, then the card stock to the mat. I cut ribbon to go on each side of the picture.






I then used a glue stick to paste the bigger ribbon on the top and bottom of the mat. I cut more smaller ribbon and purple card stock that came off the excess behind the mat. 






I glued the purple card stock then glued the green ribbon on each side of them.






I then measured the space that was left of the mat on top of the picture. I took green polka dot card stock and drew my PLEASE WASH HANDS with a pencil. 






I cut out the letters, pasted them above the picture and below. Cut out three flowers from the ribbon and pasted them.







Here is the finished picture!




I hope you all got good ideas for your own pictures! Leave a comment please :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment