Saturday, August 21, 2010

Black things!

      I have a black couch that seems to get things lost on it. Yes thats what I said, lost on it! For instance, today as I was taking pics for my post about my latest craft, I put my camera down on my black over sized chair. Then I got to doing other things for awhile and when I decided to use the camera I had forgot about setting it down there. I had my daughter Acacia come help me find it... She found it on the chair!
       Another thing that gets lost on my black couch or chair is my chihuahua, LUNA. She is black with a white mark on her chest and her chin. If she is sleeping on the couch or chair you can't see her and she has been or almost been sat on several times!







I teased Acacia and told her that I need to take white paint and put 2 stripes down her back, like the pepe la pew cartoons, then she'd be seen and would look like a skunk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment