Saturday, August 21, 2010

My craft for today!

Theres a story behind this craft. I am in need of  finishing one of my bathrooms. 




     Ok, I found this cute shelf at a thrift store out of town. For an amazing one dollar bill!! 






I needed to clean the shelf. It was very dusty and had a few spots of who knows what it was!!! I used green works.





I chose purple, green and white for the colors I wanted to use. I used a small brush. In this picture there is a sponge brush which I decided did not work well so I swapped it with a bigger paint brush.






I had some flower ribbon that I bought earlier (for a picture project) and glued it to the top and bottom of the shelf. I painted white and purple on the heart followed by dots I made from the tip of the wood on the brush. 






Here is the finished product! Don't look at the pitiful light switch, like I said the bathroom is getting a makeover!!!!




I hope you guys like it as much as I do!!! Feel free to leave comments, I WOULD LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment